Blogging has dropped off to unacceptable but unavoidable levels.
Neuroscience is to blame.
I hate neuroscience, but now can thoroughly appreciate all that neurologists do for us. And if you should find yourself at a neurologist's office some day, take a time out to appreciate everything that's running through his mind to solve your problem. The structure and function of the nervous system is insane. It is a mass of information at a rate of such magnitude that I can't even comprehend it.
No I mean that literally--I don't know if I passed my test on Friday.
But now the blessed respite of Spring Break is upon us. I sit here catching up on all things NOT neuroscience, and loving every minute I can zone out to my ipod.
I am now wading through all the changes the editors made to my manuscript, making some final name changes, getting permission slips from all those who contributed to my work, and sending the final to press by the end of the week. The official title is now: Bow Ties, Butterflies & Band-Aids. I am now beginning to plan my book tour over the summer. If you are interested in adding a venue to my list, give me a shout. The release date will be here so soon! Time marches steadfastly ever onward.
At a much faster pace than I can handle.
I think we need a reminder. What is the book about? Am I in the book and if so will I get rich as a result?
ReplyDeleteMr Tom