http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/
http://www.geekologie.com/
http://jesuskirkandvinny.com/
Ha!!
Book workings are moving along, albeit slowly, as I await the final few interview and name use releases from people, and negotiate the exterior and interior designs. Fearing we will miss the June 6 deadline, but I'm thinking it can't be helped at the moment. I'm kind of busy with a little thing called medical school.
Interesting self-promo aside: I received the Presidential Society Award from Western University the other day, that involved a cool 500 clams toward my education (cha-ching!). I had no idea as to what this actually meant until the Dean mentioned offhandedly that in the 7 years he's been Dean, he's never given this award to a 1st year student (and so I beat out more than 400 people for it). I was surprised and amazed. Then, 2 hours later, I found out I failed my neurology exam (irony much?). And not by a little, by 9%. That ain't no good. I'd offer the award back, but the glass thing has my name etched on it (can't help that). NO TAKEBACKS!Said award is currently blocking view of Matt's Edward R. Murrow on the TV stand.
Sheesh! You and Matt are going to need your own "awards" room when you settle into your own place in a few years. Nice job Linds.
ReplyDelete