I told my professor about this clip and she said, "Oh I know all about it. I love family guy." It's nice when Ph.D.s love cartoons.
"If you're ever given the choice between going to heaven and going to pie-heaven, choose pie-heaven. It might be a trick, but if it isn't, mmm...boy." -Jack Handy
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Family Guy and the Vasectomy
In keeping with the last post's "sex ed" theme, I thought I'd include a clip of a scene from "Family Guy" that I saw the other day whilst I was studying the finer points of spermatogenesis. It's a barber shop quartet song about vasectomies. Regrettably, Youtube does not have the video, only the audio clip.
I told my professor about this clip and she said, "Oh I know all about it. I love family guy." It's nice when Ph.D.s love cartoons.
I told my professor about this clip and she said, "Oh I know all about it. I love family guy." It's nice when Ph.D.s love cartoons.
Labels:
TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Incidentally, planning to steal your blog post title for the name of my as-yet-unformed garage band.
ReplyDelete