Gunthy and I have been on our own since Monday morning. Matt is off at Mariners Fantasy Baseball Camp. Someone who runs the camp came to him a few months back asking if he would shoot for the camp in exchange for free participation in the camp. So he's having a vacation and is in sunny AZ until Sunday. He called the other night and told me all about how much playing "professional" baseball hurts--both physically and egoistically. He's a broken man. But he's having a helluva good time.
On Sunday, he's flying to LA. He's going to rent himself a car, drive to Vegas to visit some family for a day, then drive back to LA to do some interviewing and networking with COPS and the IATSE cinematographers union. He'll end up back here on Wed night.
In the meantime, G and I are enjoying eating vegetarian foods and loafing about. Another good day!
You loafers!! I'm so jealous, I'm working on my basketball stuff and yelling at two little boys a lot today.
ReplyDelete