Gay porn.
They want a gay porn editor. I checked the company website to see if in fact, they do produce gay porn. Oh, yeah they do. Then I thought, "Hmmm...is a job just a job?" No. Not when I don't have the stomach for guy-on-guy. So, no editing for me.
I've been getting my ducks in a row this last week to commute to class by bike and finally did the test ride today. Lord am I out of shape. Way, way out of shape. Oh...so out of shape. I haven't been on a real bike since October. Spin classes don't quite make up for the actual for-realsies rides. Let the record show that right now, the route I have chosen takes about 30 minutes to cycle, door-to-door. I'll switch to a different, slightly safer route as soon as a construction project is finished that has closed the road. I'm hoping that by the end of term, I'll trim that ride to somewhere between 15 & 20 minutes--as soon as I get my climbing-lung back.
No comments:
Post a Comment